While I write traditional poetry, fiction, and nonfiction, I also experiment with alternate forms and styles in my work (usually through intersecting visual art/photography with writing).
My poetry manuscript Body Parts won the 2017 GFT Press Chapbook Contest and was published by GFT Press in March 2018. While the publishing press has since closed, I still have copies available for purchase. If you’d like a copy, feel free to reach out via the Contact tab.
Sample Writing Publications
- “Hematology” – published in Harbor Review (No. 3)
- “Good Lungs,” “The Metamorphosis,” and “Dissection” – published in Noble / Gas Qtrly (Issue 205.4)
- “Susceptible” and “A Lasting Impression” – published in The Ibis Head Review (Vol. 2 No. 2)
- “Winter Skin” – published in Hypertext Magazine (May 2019)
- “Shooter” – published in X-R-A-Y Literary Magazine (August 2018)
- “Ancestors I’ll Never Know (Or, Why I’m Not Buying a Personal DNA Kit)” – published in The Curator
- The Girl With Many Names (excerpt) – published in LossLit (No. 9)
- Untitled excerpt/collage from my doctoral dissertation – published in Cordite Poetry Review (special issue: TRANSQUEER, Issue 88)
- Like Las Vegas (excerpt) – published in The Hunger: A Journal (No. 1)
A full list of my publications can be found on my CV.