While I write traditional poetry, fiction, and nonfiction, I also experiment with alternate forms and styles in my work (usually through intersecting visual art/photography with writing).
My poetry manuscript Body Parts won the 2017 GFT Press Chapbook Contest and was published by GFT Press in March 2018. While the publishing press has since closed, I still have copies available for purchase. If you’d like a copy, feel free to reach out via the Contact tab.
Sample Writing Publications
- “Alchemy,” “Basic Psychology,” “In the Restaurant Bathroom,” “On Being the Daughter,” and “Sometimes I call you my sister” – published in Stentorian Bitch (May 2020)
- “Water Over White Stones” – published in Rise Up Review (Spring 2020)
- “Hematology” – published in Harbor Review (No. 3)
- “Planet X” – published in Pine Hills Review (May 2020)
- “Winter Skin” – published in Hypertext Magazine (May 2019)
- “Shooter” – published in X-R-A-Y Literary Magazine (August 2018)
- “New Anatomy” – published in Vox Viola (Issue Two)
- “Earth Day” – published in Echo: Journal of Creative Nonfiction (Issue 8)
- “Ancestors I’ll Never Know (Or, Why I’m Not Buying a Personal DNA Kit)” – published in The Curator
- The Girl With Many Names (excerpt) – published in LossLit (No. 9)
- Untitled excerpt/collage from my doctoral dissertation – published in Cordite Poetry Review (special issue: TRANSQUEER, Issue 88)
- Like Las Vegas (excerpt) – published in The Hunger: A Journal (No. 1)
A full list of my publications can be found on my CV.